Targeting tin along the continuation of the Bisie Ridge – DRC’s newest high-grade tin province
Bisie North Tin Project
Drilling on strike to the world’s highest grade tin deposit
- An early stage project in a major tin province in eastern DRC
- Significant soil anomaly within 8km of Alphamin’s high grade producing tin mine
- High grade tin anomaly defined over 3km
Who We Are
- Rome Resources Ltd is a Canadian based exploration company that boasts an energetic and highly experienced team who are focussed on defining the high grade potential of the Bisie North Project in DRC.
The Rise of Tin
- The world is going to need another 50,000 tonnes of tin per year by 2030 to help power the new Battery Age and to meet a looming surge in demand, according to the International Tin Association (ITA).